- karmalarma likes this
- phantomsqueaker-archives likes this
- nectarneck reblogged this from creekdontrise
- lamdiel reblogged this from creekdontrise
- stercorate reblogged this from creekdontrise
- creekdontrise reblogged this from ayaaai
- creekdontrise likes this
- micergey reblogged this from ayaaai
- blueblurry reblogged this from ayaaai
- plusfivefood likes this
- chisel reblogged this from sugarplummilk
- rosabelverde likes this
- strobelast reblogged this from sugarplummilk
- strobelast likes this
- theoceanislikeyou likes this
- czajnik reblogged this from sugarplummilk
- inspirikki reblogged this from sugarplummilk and added:
- chisel likes this
- almitra reblogged this from sugarplummilk and added:
- sugarplummilk reblogged this from ayaaai and added:
- sugarplummilk likes this
- ayaaai posted this
A kid from San Francisco who enjoys the hipster culture, nerdfighting, animation and cartoons, art, hometowns, martial arts, the ironic and hilarious, music, and photography.
Ask me anything
Stuff I like
- Psychology Fan Shout-Out: The Arkham Sessions
- Kill la Shock de la Kill
I was planning...
- Anonymous asked:Can you explain why Europeans were much more technologically advanced than the indigenous populations of Africa? I mean, these cultures hadn't even invented sewage systems, which is something the Romans were able to design and implement in 800-735 BC (a long fucking time before "the white man" colonized it)... I mean fuck, without "the white man", they would probably still be in the fucking bronze age.
I don’t really know what kind of history books...